If you’d like to learn about our enrollment numbers, retention and graduation rates, student diversity statistics, awards, or tuition rates, click on the fact sheet for the campus you are interested in. We are always happy to provide up-to-date information about the College.
HEOA and Fast Facts Data
Graduate Employment Data
Each campus of Delaware Technical Community College prepares an annual Placement Report in January which summarizes information gathered from graduates who received their degrees in May of the previous year. This report includes information on graduates’ employment and transfer status. The complete report in PDF format for each campus is available below:
- Class of 2015 Graduate Employment Data - Dover
- Class of 2015 Graduate Employment Data - Georgetown
- Class of 2015 Graduate Employment Data - Stanton
- Class of 2015 Graduate Employment Data - Wilmington
- Class of 2014 Graduate Employment Data - Dover
- Class of 2014 Graduate Employment Data - Georgetown
- Class of 2014 Graduate Employment Data - Stanton
- Class of 2014 Graduate Employment Data - Wilmington
Common Data Set
The Common Data Set (CDS) initiative is a collaborative effort among data providers in the higher education community and publishers as represented by the College Board, Peterson's, and U.S. News & World Report. The combined goal of this collaboration is to improve the quality and accuracy of information provided to all involved in a student's transition into higher education, as well as to reduce the reporting burden on data providers.
Gainful Employment Disclosures
Federal Regulations require institutions to publish information on their website about students who enrolled in Title IV (federal financial aid) eligible educational programs that lead to gainful employment (GE) in a recognized occupation. View gainful employment disclosures.