Delaware Technical Community College has undertaken a variety of initiatives to align our programs with the workforce needs of the future, educate students for environmental and energy efficient careers while reducing our own carbon footprint, and communicate effectively with community and business leaders and the citizens of the state of Delaware. The essence of Delaware Tech is access, opportunity, hope, and excellence, and these initiatives illustrate the College’s commitment to those goals.
- The Center for Industry Research & Workforce Alignment (CIRWA) strives to be Delaware’s key source of labor-market insight to enable educational institutions to better align their program and training resources to meet the skill demands of business and industry. Learn more.
- Energy Education - Delaware Technical Community College was awarded $4,297,800 in grants in 2009-10 by the Economic Development Administration (EDA) to build energy education facilities at the College’s Owens, Terry, and Stanton campuses. Learn more.
- Health Sciences Expansion - With health care occupations expected to grow exponentially over the next five years, Delaware Tech is focused on preparing our students for these high-demand fields. Across the state, each campus of the College is making improvements and expansions to produce more trained and skilled workers to boost Delaware’s economy. Learn more.
- President’s Report - Learn about the College’s recent achievements, future initiatives, and hallmarks of excellence. In all that we do, we are focused on helping our students succeed so they can complete their degrees and become productive members of Delaware’s workforce. Learn more.
- STEM - Delaware Tech is a proud supporter of Governor Markell’s STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) initiative to ensure Delaware’s future workforce is ready to succeed. Learn more.