- Mission, Vision, Strategic Directions and Values
- College Initiatives
- College Facts
- Consumer Information
- Board of Trustees
- Public Safety
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Delaware Technical Community College has undertaken a variety of initiatives to align our programs with the workforce needs of the future, educate students for environmental and energy efficient careers while reducing our own carbon footprint, and communicate effectively with community and business leaders and the citizens of the state of Delaware. The essence of Delaware Tech is access, opportunity, hope, and excellence, and these initiatives illustrate the College’s commitment to those goals.
- The Center for Industry Research & Workforce Alignment (CIRWA) strives to be Delaware’s key source of labor-market insight to enable educational institutions to better align their program and training resources to meet the skill demands of business and industry.
- Energy Education - Delaware Technical Community College was awarded $4,297,800 in grants in 2009-10 by the Economic Development Administration (EDA) to build energy education facilities at the College’s Owens, Terry, and Stanton campuses.
- EPSCoR - Delaware Technical Community College, the University of Delaware, Delaware State University, and Wesley College are partners in Delaware’s EPSCoR Research Infrastructure Improvement Program (RII-3) grant. EPSCoR, the Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research, is a federal grant program led by the National Science Foundation (NSF) to help states develop their research capabilities and institutions.
- Health Sciences Expansion - With health care occupations expected to grow exponentially over the next five years, Delaware Tech is focused on preparing our students for these high-demand fields. Across the state, each campus of the College is making improvements and expansions to produce more trained and skilled workers to boost Delaware’s economy.
- STEM - Delaware Tech is a proud supporter of Governor Markell’s STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) initiative to ensure Delaware’s future workforce is ready to succeed.