The mission of the Delaware Tech Alumni Association is to generate a sense of identity, loyalty, and commitment toward the institution, its students, graduates, and the communities it serves.
The Alumni Association will work with the College to maintain the excellence of existing programs, highlight the College' s achievements and achievers, and strive to continue to meet the ever-changing and expanding needs of the College, its students, staff, alumni, and communities.
Benefits of being active in the Alumni Association
- Connect with fellow alumni
- Make an impact by sharing your ideas and knowledge
- Provide internship opportunities for students
You can use the College’s on site Career Services and library with a valid alumni photo ID. Get your alumni ID at any Delaware Tech campus:
- Dover – visit the campus Public Safety office in the Terry Building
- Georgetown – visit the Business Office in the Student Services Center
- Stanton – visit the campus Public Safety office located in Building A near the main entrance
- Wilmington – visit the campus Public Safety office located in the East Building near the main entrance
An alumni photo ID will be provided after eligibility is verified through student records.
Connect with a Campus Near You
- Dover (302) 857-1124
- Georgetown (302) 259-6101
- Stanton and Wilmington (302) 573-5480
Form to request a Transcript from Delaware Tech
Use this form to request a transcript from Delaware Tech. There is no charge for transcripts. Return the completed transcript form to the Delaware Tech Campus that you attended. Campus addresses can be found at the top of the transcript form.
Form to request Transcripts from Other Schools or Colleges
Use this form to submit to previous schools and colleges you have attended to obtain official transcripts. Contact the school(s) directly to determine if you must also pay a fee for the transcript.