- Mission, Vision, Strategic Directions and Values
- College Initiatives
- College Facts
- Board of Trustees
- Public Safety
- News & Events
- Contact Us
The mission of the Delaware Tech Alumni Association is to generate a sense of identity, loyalty, and commitment toward the institution, its students, graduates, and the communities it serves.
The Alumni Association will work with the College to maintain the excellence of existing programs, highlight the College' s achievements and achievers, and strive to continue to meet the ever-changing and expanding needs of the College, its students, staff, alumni, and communities.
Benefits of being active in the Alumni Association
- Connect with fellow alumni
- Make an impact by sharing your ideas and knowledge
- Provide internship opportunities for students
- Use the campus library, career services and fitness center (with a valid alumni ID)
Connect with a Campus Near You
- Owens Campus (302) 259-6086
- Terry Campus (302) 857-1125
- Stanton and Wilmington Campus (302) 453-3722
- Form to request a Transcript from Delaware Tech
Use this form to request a transcript from Delaware Tech.There is no charge for transcripts. Return the completed Transcipt Form to the Delaware Tech Campus that you attended. Campus addresses can be found at the top of the transcipt form.
- Form to request Transcripts from Other Schools or Colleges
Use this form to submit to previous schools and colleges you have attended to obtain official transcripts. Contact the school(s) directly to determine if you must also pay a fee for the transcript.