How To Apply
To apply for a study abroad course at Delaware Tech, take the following steps:
- Contact the course faculty leader to schedule an individual briefing regarding the course.
- Download and complete the paper application and schedule an appointment with your campus IEC. At this appointment, you will:
- Participate in a 20 minute interview regarding the study abroad experience and expectations.
- Obtain the drop/add form and payment vouchers for the course.
- Be accompanied by the IEC to the Registrar’s Office to enroll in the course and to the campus Business Office to make $200 non-refundable deposit at the Business Office. You are now considered an enrolled participant in the study abroad course.
The following resources provide additional information on Delaware Tech’s study abroad programs:
- Study Abroad Handbook (PDF)
- Study Abroad Campus Fairs (held in October, see the portal for details)
- Attend a Global Understanding Series event!
- Visit our information tables at New Student Orientation, Welcome Week, and other Student Affairs events!