If you need a refresher course or some extra help in math to prepare you for your college program, developmental education at Delaware Tech will provide you with the learning services and opportunities to reach your full academic, career, and life potentials. We offer diverse course formats and instructional delivery options in math to assist you in preparing yourself for college-level coursework.
This program is offered at the Dover, Georgetown, Stanton, and Wilmington campuses.
How We Can Help You SUCCEED
- We have dedicated instructors.
- Our class sizes are small.
- We offer extensive free tutoring.
- Our classes are available in four locations throughout Delaware for your convenience.
What You Will Learn
Core Curriculum Competencies
The Core Curriculum Competencies listed below identify what you, as an associate degree graduate, will be able to do upon completion of your degree, regardless of your major. You will acquire these core competencies through your general education courses (i.e. English, math, etc.) and your program of study courses.
- Communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrate effective problem solving and reasoning skills.
- Work effectively in groups of people from diverse backgrounds.
- Demonstrate ethical and professional understanding and conduct.
- Apply appropriate information literacy skills to locate, evaluate and use information effectively.
- Use computer technology appropriate to the field.
- Use scientific and mathematical reasoning appropriate to the technology.