If you need a refresher course or some extra help in writing to prepare you for your college program, developmental education at Delaware Tech will provide you with the learning services and opportunities to reach your full academic, career, and life potentials. We offer diverse course formats and instructional delivery options in writing to assist you in preparing yourself for college-level coursework.
This program is offered at the Dover, Georgetown, Stanton, and Wilmington campuses.
How We Can Help You SUCCEED
- We have dedicated instructors.
- Our class sizes are small.
- We offer extensive free tutoring.
- Our classes are available in four locations throughout Delaware for your convenience.
What You Will Learn
Core Curriculum Competencies
The Core Curriculum Competencies listed below identify what you will be able to do as a graduate, regardless of your program of study. You will acquire these core competencies through general education courses and program-specific coursework. You will be expected to use relevant technology to achieve these outcomes:
- Apply clear and effective communication skills.
- Use critical thinking to solve problems.
- Collaborate to achieve a common goal.
- Demonstrate professional and ethical conduct.
- Use information literacy for effective vocational and/or academic research.
- Apply quantitative reasoning and/or scientific inquiry to solve practical problems.