You are considered a returning student if:
- You have previously enrolled in credit courses at Delaware Tech AND
- It has been more than two calendar years since you last enrolled in courses
How do I apply for re-admission to Delaware Tech?
You have two options;
- Contact the Admissions Office at your desired location to apply in-person or by phone
- Apply Online
*Note: Both options require a $10.00 application fee.
What you should know when you return to the College
- You must comply with the current requirements of your program of choice
- Previously earned credits may or may not count toward current program requirements
See your Program Advisor to plan your education and to evaluate your current status.