The Owens Campus in Georgetown and the Terry Campus in Dover will be closed on Thursday, Feb. 26 due to weather conditions. All classes and activities are canceled.
You are considered a returning student if:
- You have previously enrolled in credit courses at Delaware Tech AND
- It has been more than two calendar years since you last enrolled in courses
How do I apply for re-admission to Delaware Tech?
You have two options;
- Contact the Admissions Office at your desired location to apply in-person or by phone
- Apply Online
*Note: Both options require a $10.00 application fee.
What you should know when you return to the College
- You must comply with the current requirements of your program of choice
- Previously earned credits may or may not count toward current program requirements
See your Program Advisor to plan your education and to evaluate your current status.