If you switch campuses during your time at Delaware Tech, you must have your financial aid information re-processed at the campus you are currently attending
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment in an eligible program of study leading to a degree or diploma.
- Complete a Free Application For Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each year even as a returning student.
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen with a valid Social Security number and be registered with the Selective Service if required.
- Have a high school diploma or a GED®.
- Comply with Delaware Tech academic and enrollment requirements.
- Not be in default on a previous student loan nor owe a refund on any federal grant received from any institution.
- Complete entrance and exit counseling available at www.studentloans.gov as a first-time Direct Loans borrower.
- Comply with all procedures for financial aid verification.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress as defined by the College's Academic Standing Policy for financial aid recipients.
- Meet any other requirement passed into law at any time by the Federal government or any policy change made by Delaware Tech.