- Tuition & Fees
- Prospective Student Information
- New Student Orientation
- Programs for HS Students
- Request More Information
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
Scholarships are awards that do not have to be paid back and are based on student performance and talent. Awards are also available for students who are interested in particular fields of study, who are members of under-represented groups, who live in certain areas of the state, or who demonstrate financial need.
Scholarships are NOT granted to students with an earned Bachelor's degree or higher credentials.
To qualify for any form of financial aid, including some need-based scholarships, the first step is filing a Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
Applying for scholarships is easy! With the new scholarship application system, you:
- Fill out one simple and secure online scholarship application within minutes
- Are automatically considered for many of the scholarships available
- May be eligible for additional scholarships by answering a few supplemental questions
- Can easily search all available scholarships and review the necessary qualifications
Take the next step and apply for Scholarships
- Online Scholarship Application (See tips on right)
Using the Scholarship System
To access the system you will need to enter your college username and password. (The same username and password used to access MyDTCC, College Webmail, and Blackboard.)
After accessing the system, complete the application and make sure any pre-populated information is accurate. Some application information including contact information and area of study is populated nightly from the Delaware Tech Banner system and may need to be corrected.
Please contact the Registrar's Office and/or your Program Advisor to update any out-of-date or incorrect information.