- Tuition & Fees
- Prospective Student Information
- New Student Orientation
- Programs for HS Students
- Request More Information
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
Home > Admissions & Financial Aid > Financial Aid & Scholarships > Types of Aid > SEED > Steps to Apply
Steps to Apply
- Apply for financial aid and submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by the priority deadline of June 1 to the federal processor. A student must apply for financial aid by submitting a FAFSA. (FAFSA available after January 1.)
- Submit the SEED Scholarship Application by the priority deadline of April 15* to the campus Financial Aid Office.
- Submit an Application for Admission with a non-refundable $10 application fee. Students may apply online via the Web, or applications may be requested by phone, mail, or from your high school counselor. Apply early for admission!
- Participate in the college testing and placement program or provide official scores from SAT/ACT tests to the campus Admissions Office.
- Visit your campus advisement center for advisement and course registration.
- Submit your final official high school transcript by June 30* to the campus Financial Aid Office.
- Wait for campus notification of your SEED Scholarship eligibility. Notifications are sent after July 16.
* If the date falls on a weekend or holiday, the due date will be the following business day.
Applications for the Delaware SEED Scholarship will be subject to available appropriation for each fiscal year.
Attend college fairs; obtain information about Delaware Tech, and the SEED Scholarship Program.
January 1 - Federal government begins accepting Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) forms online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. You must submit this form to be eligible for the SEED Scholarship Program.
End of second marking period at high schools (various dates). Remember, your cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) must be a 2.5 or above to be eligible for a SEED Scholarship.
Obtain an Application for Admission to Delaware Tech and a SEED Scholarship application. Starting your application early will enable you to gather all the required information and have all of your questions answered before the deadline.
Third marking period ends at high schools (various dates).
Make sure you have submitted your FAFSA form.
April 15 - Deadline to submit your SEED Scholarship application. Remember to submit your Application for Admission to Delaware Tech with the $10 application fee and a copy of your high school transcript.
June 1 - Deadline to submit your FAFSA form.
June 30 - Deadline for submission of your final high school transcript to the proper Delaware Tech Financial Aid Office. Your transcript must confirm that you have a GPA of 2.5 or higher.