- Clubs & Organizations
- Architecture/Infrastructure Club
- BioChem Club
- Culinary Arts Club
- Electronic Process Instrumentation Computer Club
- Fire Protection & Safety Management Club
- Lambda Omega Chapter of The American Criminal Justice Association
- Literature & Arts Club
- Math Club
- Phi Theta Kappa
- Student Government Association
- Student Nurses Association
- Dining Services
- Parking and Transportation
- Activities Calendar
Stanton Clubs & Organizations
A guide to chartered clubs at the Stanton Campus
Clubs and activities are an important part of your education at Delaware Tech. Studies have shown that involved students are more successful students. Being a part of a club develops qualities integral to success in the workplace. Your involvement strengthens your ability to work as a team player, develops your decision-making skills, and promotes project planning and implementation skills.
Join one of the clubs listed, or be an entrepreneur and start your own!
You’ll be glad you did.