- Clubs & Organizations
- Architecture/Infrastructure Club
- BioChem Club
- Criminal Justice Club
- Culinary Arts Club
- Electronic Process Instrumentation Computer Club
- Fire Protection & Safety Management Club
- InterVarsity Christian Fellowship
- Literature & Arts Club
- Math Club
- Phi Theta Kappa
- Student Government Association
- Student Nurses Association
- Vanguard Society
- Veterans Inspiring Progress Club (VIP)
- Dining Services
- Parking and Transportation
- Activities Calendar
Advisor: Steve Cannon
Why should you join?
- To broaden your educational experience with site visits and field trips.
- To meet students with similar interests.
Who can join?
- Students in Engineering Technologies Programs with a focus on AET, CET, CMT and CAD majors.