Advisor: Lauren Patson
We meet the fourth Thursday of each month from 11:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
Why You Should Join
- To participate in solving math problems from the AMATYC test
- To participate in the Math Problem of the Week contest and the celebration of Pi Day
- To interact socially and professionally with students who share common interests, eat pizza, and have fun
Who Can Join?
- Students who have taken at least one course at or above MAT153 and have a math GPA of 3.0
- Anyone who has a love for math