We provide customized measurement and research services to more than 70 client organizations including:
- American Board of Ophthalmology (ABO)
- Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMT)
- Professional Golfers’ Association (PGA)
- Standard & Poor’s (S&P)
High Stakes Certification
Castle Worldwide, Inc., provides examination design, development, and administration services for professional associations and licensing agencies. Examinations include certifications and licenses in the allied health, design, engineering, business administration, fitness, work readiness, and other fields. For more information and to register for an exam, please see the Castle Worldwide website.
Kryterion, Inc., delivers certification examinations throughout the world. For information on what to expect when you sit for an exam at a High-stakes Online Secured Testing (HOST) location, please visit the KRYTERION website.
LaserGrade®, The Testing Center administers exams for Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Airman Knowledge, CET, FCC, Cosmetology, Home Inspectors, Pharmacy Technician and many more through PSI/LaserGrade®. Learn more about LaserGrade®
We offer educational testing services for:
- Praxis: Pre-Professional Skills Test and Subject Assessments
- SAT Reasoning Test: a measure of the critical thinking skills you'll need for academic success in college
- CLEP, the College-Level Examination Program® providing students of any age with the opportunity to demonstrate college-level achievement through a program of exams in undergraduate college courses. There are 2,900 colleges that grant credit and/or advanced standing for CLEP exams.
- GRE: Graduate Record Examinations
Provides secure, user-friendly, high quality, reasonably-priced computerized examination delivery services to credentialing bodies, and the candidates which they examine, at available secure and monitored locations around the world. Learn more about Iso-Quality Testing, Inc.
To make an appointment or schedule a test, please call (302) 259-6376 or e-mail the testing center (email@example.com).
Please note: Appointments for Delaware Tech courses must be scheduled at least one business day in advance.
Mon & Tue: 12:30pm - 7:30pm
Wed - Fri: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Extended hours dates:
Mon, Jul. 29 – Fri, Aug. 2, 2013
Mon, Oct. 7 – Fri, Oct. 18, 2013
Mon, Nov. 18 – Fri, Nov. 22, 2013
Mon, Dec. 2 – Fri, Dec. 13, 2013
Mon, Feb. 24 – Fri, Mar. 7, 2014
Mon, Mar. 31 – Fri, Apr. 4, 2014
Mon, Apr. 28 – Fri, May 9, 2014
Extended hours times:
Mon - Thu: 9:00am - 7:30pm
Fri: 9:00am - 4:00pm
The Testing Center is located in the William A. Carter Partnership Center, Room 570.