Adult Basic Education Program
The Adult Basic Education program can assist you in improving or acquiring skills or competencies in basic reading, math and writing. Students can gain the skills necessary to successfully attain or retain employment, complete the GED® Exam and/or transition into post-secondary training and/or education.
- Classes are offered Monday through Thursday during daytime and evening hours
- To enroll in these free classes, all students must first take a TABE Locator Assessment
- Assessment offered once monthly on the 3rd Thursday at 2 pm at the Wilmington campus
- First come, first served - arrive early, tests fill up quickly
- No appointment necessary
- All information will be provided during this assessment, which can take up to two hours
For more information, call (302) 830-5228.