Considering a location for your next conference or meeting? Look no further than Delaware Technical Community College. The Owens Campus has an array of features that will ensure the success of your event.
Conference Center Coordinator
The Owens Campus can be reached from most surrounding areas within 45 minutes. We are conveniently situated at the major traffic arteries of U.S.113 and Seashore Highway, Route 18/404, in the heart of Sussex County. The campus serves as a prime location for business, community, and cultural events in the county with plenty of free parking adjacent to the facility.
Flexible Meeting Facilities
We provide various meeting room layouts to accommodate small groups of 8-10 or larger groups of up to 250 with banquet style seating. We also feature lecture and breakout rooms, high tech computer labs, and a performing arts venue.
Excellent Customer Service
Our team of experienced professionals is ready to assist you with every detail of your conference or training need.
Fiber optic connections to our campuses across the state will allow you to conduct your event from the Owens Campus and have it broadcast simultaneously to both Kent and New Castle Counties.
Videotape your event for future use or take advantage of our complete satellite downlink services.
Arrangements can be made directly with our contracted caterers when scheduling your event.
Audience Response and Polling System (ARPS)
Energize your next meeting or conference by incorporating the ARPS into your agenda. The ARPS is a unique interactive tool that can used to promote audience participation and retention.
Facility Usage Checklist
- Contact Louise Rathfon, Conference Center Coordinator, for room availability and general information.
- Submit a completed Facility Request Form to the Conference Center Coordinator by fax, mail, or online.
- Upon approval of your request, a Facility Rental Agreement will be sent to you for your signature.
- Return the signed form with a deposit to Delaware Technical Community College, c/o Louise Rathfon, Conference Center Coordinator.
- If applicable, you should make arrangements with a caterer for food service.
- Your balance is due prior to the event as it is stated in your agreement.
Types of events that
currently use the facilities
at Delaware Tech:
- Business Meetings
- Class Reunions
- Dance Recitals
- Job Fairs
- Open Forums
- Wedding Receptions