Considering a location for your next conference or meeting? Look no further than Delaware Technical Community College. We are a unique venue that offers flexible catering options and state-of-the art technology for banquets, meetings and retreats. We have an array of features that will ensure the success of your event. Our team of professional planners and caterers will work with you to create a successful event with the right combination of facility, equipment, staffing and catering.
For more information or to place a reservation, please contact:
Conference Services Manager
Our conference facilities are centrally located between New York City and Washington, D.C. the Stanton/George Campus is only minutes from Interstate 95 and easily accessible by air, train, and car. Philadelphia International Airport is approximately 20 miles from campus. New York City and Washington, D.C. are about 2 hours by train and slightly longer by car.
Flexible Meeting Facilities
We have venues at each campus location to suit a vast array of activities and meetings.
- Conference Centers
- Gymnasium (seating up to 1,000 people)
- High-Tech Classrooms (seating up to 100 people)
- Computer Labs (seating up to 25 people)
- Small Board Rooms (seating up to 10 people)
- Space for breakouts and exhibits
- Video Conferencing
- Superior Catering
- Free Parking
Catering is provided by our in-house catering services. You may select from our catering menu or our experienced catering managers can work with you to customize a menu for your special event. The menus provide a guideline as you plan your event.
Facility Usage Checklist
1. Contact Donna Wilson, Conference Services Manager, for room availability and general information.
2. Submit a completed Facility Use Form to the Conference Center Manager by fax, mail, or online.
3. Upon approval of your request, a Facility Rental Agreement will be sent to you for your signature.
4. Return the signed form to Delaware Technical Community College, c/o Donna Wilson, Conference Services Manager.
5. Your balance is due prior to the event as it is stated in your agreement.