Let's put your next event together
Delaware Tech offers more than 2,000 square feet of conference space available for meetings, training, conferences, banquets, trade shows and other events. Our training classrooms can accommodate 25; our conference rooms, 500; and our gymnasium, 1,200. We offer Wi-Fi, overhead projectors and video conferencing equipment. Both our Stanton and Wilmington locations offer free parking.
Our team of professional planners and caterers will work with you to create a successful event with the right combination of facility, equipment, staffing and catering.
Flexible meeting facilities
We have venues at each campus location to suit a vast array of activities and meetings.
- Conference Centers
- Gymnasium (seating up to 1,000 people)
- High-Tech Classrooms (seating up to 100 people)
- Computer Labs (seating up to 25 people)
- Small Board Rooms (seating up to 10 people)
- Space for breakouts and exhibits
- Video Conferencing
- Superior Catering
- Free Parking
Our conference facilities are centrally located between New York City and Washington, D.C. The Stanton and George Campuses are only minutes from Interstate 95 and easily accessible by air, train, and car. Philadelphia International Airport is approximately 20 miles from campus. New York City and Washington, D.C. are about 2 hours by train and slightly longer by car.
For more information or to place a reservation, please contact:
Conference Services Manager
Please contact Donna Wilson, Conference Services Manager, at least two weeks prior to your event for room availability and general information. Requests received less than three business days prior to an event will be subject to a surcharge.
A final guest count must be received by 10:00 a.m., three days prior to your event.
All equipment is on loan; replacement charges will be added to the final bill for missing or damaged items. Delaware Tech cannot assume responsibility for any guest’s equipment or personal property brought onto its grounds or into its buildings.
- Payment must be made at least three days prior to your event by credit card or a cashier’s check.
- Prior arrangement with your event coordinator must be made in order to pay with a business check. We do not accept personal checks.
- All food and beverages are subject to an 18% administrative charge, and must be purchased from the Conference and Training Center.
- No outside food or beverages may be brought into the buildings or onto the premises.
The menus provide a guideline as you plan your event. Our catering professionals can assist you with choices and customization. We offer a unique variety of foods, with the understanding, some items may not be available for specific dates or locations.
- Stanton and Wilmington Sample Menus and Catering Request Form (Microsoft Word)