- Apply for financial aid and submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by the priority deadline of June 1 to the federal processor. A student must apply for financial aid by submitting a FAFSA. (FAFSA available after January 1.)
- Submit the SEED Scholarship Application by the priority deadline of April 15*to the campus Financial Aid Office.
100 Campus Drive
Dover, DE 19904
Fax: (302) 857-1093
21179 College Drive
Georgetown, DE 19947
Fax: (302) 259-6781
333 N. Shipley Street
Wilmington, DE 19801
Fax: (302) 657-5152
- Submit an Application for Admission with a non-refundable $10 application fee. Students may apply online via the Web, or applications may be requested by phone, mail, or from your high school counselor. Apply early for admission!
- Participate in the college testing and placement program or provide official scores from SAT/ACT tests to the campus Admissions Office.
- Visit your campus advisement center for advisement and course registration.
- Submit your final official high school transcript by June 30* to the campus Financial Aid Office.
- Wait for campus notification of your SEED Scholarship eligibility. Notifications are sent after July 16.
* If the date falls on a weekend or holiday, the due date will be the following business day. Applications for the Delaware SEED Scholarship will be subject to available appropriation for each fiscal year.
Attend college fairs; obtain information about Delaware Tech, and the SEED Scholarship Program.
January 1 - Federal government begins accepting Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) forms online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. You must submit this form to be eligible for the SEED Scholarship Program.
End of second marking period at high schools (various dates). Remember, your cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) must be a 2.5 or above to be eligible for a SEED Scholarship.
Obtain an Application for Admission to Delaware Tech and a SEED Scholarship application. Starting your application early will enable you to gather all the required information and have all of your questions answered before the deadline.
April 15 - Deadline to submit your SEED Scholarship application to the Financial Aid Office via email, fax, mail, or in-person. Make preparations to submit your FAFSA form, if you have not done so already, the College deadline is June 1. Remember to submit your Application for Admission to Delaware Tech with the $10 application fee.
June 1 - Deadline to submit your FAFSA form.
June 30 - Deadline for submission of your final high school transcript to a Delaware Tech Financial Aid Office listed above. Your transcript must confirm that you have a GPA of 2.5 or higher. If your SEED application was submitted by the deadline, the Financial Aid Office will request your final high school transcript from your high school guidance office.