You are considered a Transfer Student if:
- You have attended another college or university and want to transfer previously earned credits
Why transfer to Delaware Tech?
- We offer over 100 degree, diploma, and certificate programs in a variety of technical areas.
- We utilize and employ the most up-to-date technology to train our students.
- We partner with Delaware’s businesses and communities as training and employment resources.
How do I transfer my credits?
- Provide an official transcript from your previous college, university, or other higher education institution. Official transcripts are required by your campus Admissions Office. You'll find the transcript request form on the Forms  page.
- All courses on the transcript will be evaluated for transfer credit at Delaware Tech.
- Transfer credits are accepted if they meet the criteria established by Delaware Tech.
- Learn more about advanced standing and evaluation of transfer credits.
To see if your previously earned credit will transfer to Delaware Tech,
use our transfer course equivalencies search .
To learn more or to begin the process of enrolling in Delaware Tech continue to Steps to Enrollment .