Scholarships are awards that do not have to be paid back and are based on student performance and talent. Awards are also available for students who are interested in particular fields of study, who are members of under-represented groups, who live in certain areas of the state, or who demonstrate financial need.
Scholarships are NOT granted to students with an earned Bachelor's degree or higher credentials.
To qualify for any form of financial aid, including some need-based scholarships, the first step is filing a Free Application for Federal Student Aid .
- Fill out one simple and secure online scholarship application  within minutes
- Are automatically considered for many of the scholarships available
- May be eligible for additional scholarships by answering a few supplemental questions
- Can easily search all available scholarships and review the necessary qualifications
Take the next step and apply for Scholarships
- Online Scholarship Application  (See tips on right)