The Professional Development Plan for regular full-time and greater-than-nine-months temporary Salary Plans A and D employees was developed and funded for the express purpose of continuing excellence in the quality of the educational programs at the College. The Plan was also developed with the idea of being consistent with, and supportive of, the College Mission, Vision Statement, and Strategic Plan . The Plan seeks to encourage employees to engage in a continuous, career-long process of professional development. The Professional Development Plan is an ongoing, changing, responsive plan with the purpose of assisting and encouraging employees to engage in a process of professional self-renewal.
Links to information and forms relating to the
Professional Development Plan:
- Professional Development Plan 
- Professional Development Plan Certifications 
- Prior Approval of Degree Program Application  (PD-1)
- Prior Approval of Professional Development Activity  (PD-2)
- Professional Development Lane Advancement Application  (PD-3)
- Professional Development Appeals Form  (PD-4)
Contact Human Resources  for more information.