Delaware Tech’s International Education Program promotes international awareness and global understanding amongst students, faculty, and community members.
What is International Education at Delaware Tech?
- Study abroad programs
- Student and faculty exchanges
- Internationalization of the curriculum
- Promote opportunities for cross-cultural research and collaboration
- Hold on-campus events and opportunities for global engagement
How does it impact me?
Study abroad and cross-cultural exchange are proven ways to enhance communication, critical thinking skills, adaptability to different environments, and foreign language proficiency- all skills that can make your resume stand out to employers in this 21st century job market. Many study abroad students use the experience to create a portfolio showcasing skills they have learned. But don’t take it from us – your fellow students speak for themselves!
How can I get involved?
- Participate in a study abroad or professional development program!
- Attend of volunteer for an on-campus event
- Lead or suggest a project or program in cross-cultural exchange related to your field
- Think outside the box- suggest your ideas for new and innovative ways to promote international education!