- Select “First time user account creation” to create your temporary username and password for the online application. Please record this as you will need it to complete the application process.
- Select your “Application Type”. This question will require you to know if you will be “Award-Seeking” or if you will be taking “Courses Only” and which Campus you will be attending. Please make sure that you select the Campus in which your program of choice is located. Note: Campuses have different program offerings. For more information, visit our programs of study webpage.
- The online application will require the following information:
- Social Security Number
- Valid email address - will be used for critical follow-up information
- Choice of Major - for more information go to our programs of study webpage.
- To complete the application and be admitted online to Delaware Tech, you must pay the non-refundable $10 Application Fee with a Visa, MasterCard, or Discover credit card.
- If you have a disability and require assistance filling out this online application, please contact the Admissions office at your desired Campus
- To proceed with the online application process, please answer the following question: