Disability Support Services
The following campus ADA counselors can assist you in the process of getting started: Delaware Tech is committed to providing students with disabilities the resources and support necessary to assist in their academic success by engaging in an interactive process with each student. By understanding each student's unique learning profile, adjustments can be individualized.
- Guide to Requesting Academic Accommodations
and/or Auxiliary Aids
- Students - Frequently Asked Questions
- Faculty - Frequently Asked Questions
- Differences in High School and College
- Dependence vs. Independence