Delaware Tech recognizes the sacrifice of those who have served in the United States Armed Forces. To assist those who have served our country, Delaware Tech offers many veteran friendly services and assists our country's veterans in their educational success. The college supports veterans’ full integration into campus life and encourages veterans to take advantage of the broad range of academic and social activities offered by Delaware Tech while sharing their diverse experiences with the college community. Educational information and assistance is available for military service members and their families at each campus.
To determine which benefits you may be eligible for, please visit www.gibill.va.gov.
Priority of Service for Veterans and Eligible Spouses
Overview - In accordance with the implementation of the Veterans' Priority Provisions of the "Jobs for Veterans Act" (PL 107-288), qualified veterans and eligible spouses will receive priority referral to services over non-veterans. Priority of services shall include:
- The opening of online and in-person registration one day earlier for eligible veterans and spouses
- Priority placement in competitive ranking programs, once all other minimum requirements have been met.
The veteran or eligible spouse shall identify themselves upon application to begin the priority of service process. Appropriate documentation must then be provided to the Veterans and Service Members Counselor to be provided priority of service.
View the Priority of Service Policy for Veterans and Eligible Spouses in our online Student Handbook.
Frequently Accessed Websites
- U.S. Department of Veteran’s Affairs
- VA Education Benefits Information
- VA Education Benefit Forms
- VA Education Benefit Rate Tables
- VA Health Benefits Information
- Delaware Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Air Force Transcript Requests
- Military Transcript Requests